If you are a Bricks and Mortar store or an online store and wish to become a trade customer, then please email us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, giving us the required information listed below. Trade customer is defined as a business who use our products to resale on their own customers or use our products as part of their own business. Our trade customers are given discounts from the price listed depending on the size of purchases. To qualify and to protect our legitimate trade customers, you will be required to establish that you really are a true trade customer.
As proof of business we require the following information:
1. Full trading name, business and billing address.
2. Company registration No.
3. VAT No. if applicable.
Once you have been approved as a trade customer, details on our minimum order policy, pricing and discounts will be given.
General terms & conditions for sale to trade customers
1. All orders can be made via our website or via email at the following address: email@example.com.
2. If you use our online store to make an order, please go to “wholesale” page.
3. Please note that special offers for retail are not available at trade prices.
4. We will send you a confirmation of your order as soon as possible with an information of estimated delivery time and with an attached invoice.
5. We usually deliver within 10 to 14 working days.
6. All UK invoices will be subject to UK VAT.
7. Invoices for goods and carriage charges must be paid for prior to dispatch. Payment can be made by security methods available on our website.
8. The minimum order size is £50 (gross) exclusive of carriage.
9. The minimum quantity of one ordered product is 5 pieces ( 3 pcs for stamps, masks and acrylic blocks ).
UK orders under £150 (gross) will be charged £5 carriage. UK orders above £150 (gross) will be charged £10 carriage. For international orders, a carriage is always charged at cost. Once your order has been placed, we will calculate the cost of carriage and add it to your invoice.