1. In these conditions „we”, „us” and „our” refer to:
16 Swanwick Avenue,
NG20 8RW Shirebrook
„You” and „your” refer to the retail customer who places an order with us.
If you are a trade customer please visit our "trade" page when you will find more useful information.
Crafty Enjoyments offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
2. Crafty Enjoyments may change these terms and conditions without notice to you in relation to future sales.
3. We reserve the right not to accept any order. Once your order is accepted by us, a contract will come into force on the terms and conditions set out here.
4. All prices on our website are given in pounds sterling. Payment will be made in this currency.
5. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service. The prices of the goods are inclusive of VAT where applicable.
6. We will require payment of the price for the goods in full before we dispatch them. Payment can be made by any method shown on our website.
7. We will try to deliver your order as soon as practicable. The delivery time is 1 to 3 working days. If your order is taking longer to process we will contact you promptly. Please note that any dates quoted by us for delivery are estimates only. If we are unable to deliver your goods within 30 days of your order, you may cancel your order and get a full refund for those goods.
8. When you receive the goods, you should check them as soon as possible and let us know if there are any problems. Faulty items will be exchanged but it is your responsibility to return them to us. Replacements will only be dispatched upon receipt of the faulty item. Discrepancies with your delivery should be reported to us within two working days of receipt.
9. We will not be liable for any delay in delivering the goods, which is due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control or for any business losses.
10. You can cancel your order for any reason and get a full refund at any time before the goods have been dispatched. To exercise your right of cancellation you must give written notice to us by email, giving details of your order. You have also the right to cancel the contract at any time within 7 working days of receipt of the goods. If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to Crafty Enjoyments at your own cost. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
Upon receipt of the goods, Crafty Enjoyments will refund the retail cost of the items provided that they are in the condition in which they were at a sale. This right to cancel your order does not apply to goods that have been unpacked.
11. All information and specifications contained on our website are issued for the purpose of giving an approximate idea of the goods described in them. You are responsible for determining whether it applies to your particular needs.
12. Every effort is made to ensure that our prices and descriptions are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling your order. If you cancel, Crafty Enjoyments will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
13. All your details are confidential to us and we never pass them on to any third party.
14. Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
15. English law shall apply to these conditions.